Wednesday, July 27, 2005

hello!
nai ma here to post=D
nai ma sounds easier to call and more pleasant than nai niang=)

school is getting tougher now that it's term 3!
so a lot of common tests for the sec 1s,2s and 3s while the sec4s/5s have to slog harder than ever for the remaining 90 days!
jia you wors. we can do it.
it's just exams=)
the better we do, the happier we'll feel upon leaving Zhonghua.
but the band will still be there so go back often ya?
*sounds like it's for me and nai die to take note of.

BI rehearsal today seemed boring huh.
but it will pay off on 4th August!
CHARLIE & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
I keep watching the trailer over and over and still not tired of it.
I am a big fan of Tim Burton the Director, Danny Elfman the Music Composer and Johnny Depp the ACTOR!
woohoo!

I don't mean to sound prejudiced or cynical here but I admit I do get kinda annoyed when members 'skip' practice cos they say they've got tuition.
music lessons scheduled in music schools seem excusable I guess.
But tuition! private tuition especially!
terrible excuse~
I've never skipped practice in my whole 3 and a half years due to tuition schedule conflict; the worst excuse ever I'd say.
Any comments?=)

Tomorrow's Jacko's BIRTHDAY!
woo-hoo!
NC16!
HAHAHA NaiDie turning 16.so odd=P

8 days left!
-Salute-Iwant-Handshake-

^_Zwinds.Family13o7_^
just realized that the date is actually one of my frens' birthdays as well.heh.