Thursday, April 06, 2006

I believe that even if we lose or win tml , what we enjoy its not the reslut but the process. The joy , how we shake our butt , why we stayed backe after cheer till 4pm . i really want to thanks for those who stayed back till 4 to try the belok the mace actions with me and how we marched under the rain and run off when we wanted to march out.




It is really fun to have you guys to be so enthu in the cheer , all the problems we face and the remarks they made , all those really make us bond and understand each other more then before.I hope our hard work and the time ,sweat, blood we put in will not go down the drain.
Blood is me la i hurt myself playing the the mace =) Haha YAY!




What we can do now its to pray hard .Shout loud and be like me when we had last pract in the hall cause its raining.All the frustrations and laughter that i can see in your face, laugh when chek ying say check ! funny meh? But she sound like a quackling shouting check hehe !



okay so JIA YOU for tml ! =)




smile ! - someone who had jus finished a bottle of milk - 830ml =P

No comments: