Saturday, May 13, 2006

hailo... da bao here.... long time no post ler... hmmm... ah gong ask me post... but i dunnoe wat to rite... hmmm.... oh ya... juz now i ask ah gong want to extend familie to this yr's sec 1's so that they can chuan zhong jie dai.... but then she sae dun wan... then sae ltr 6 yrs time we all meet up then we see each other attached... haha... the tot of seeing some of us attached makes me laugh.. even myself....oh ya.. then ah gong also sae 1st july familie outing... so u guys keep ur dae free kae????

hmmm.... this tuesdae have band rite... then a lot of ppl complain lah... including me.... i complain that it is too early.... but soon.. i realized that realli... we are realli too pampered... i rmb in my primary school band... we also start band at 8am... to 1pm... but we nvr complain... nvr.... i guess times have changed... or rather we are getting too pampered.....

daes without band are quite boring... at least for me... i at home nth to do... juz wanna go band and teach my sec 1's... miss them... haha...

haix... it's getting late... i go bathe ler.... tata...

No comments: