Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Life is tough and it's just gonna get even tougher along the way.
This goes out to everyone!
Never be complacent. Instead, think of ways to further improve yourself or your projects, assignments and things like that. It's just that many peeps to sit back and relax after mock prelims already. It hasn't even started.

Now, why do think I'm typed this in this blog instead of my own?
cos I want everyone to know. I'm sure Jacko agrees with me ya.
Never let your guard down either. Be alert and well, rest more=)
Ironic ya cos I don't.

2 days left to BI.
I'm getting so excited!
TWO DAYS.
Ok actually slightly less than that.
Would have wanted to stay back to see you all practise but ya got other temptations=P

It's gonna be a looong and arduous road for everyone.
This is what life is about. But never give up and continue to persevere.

I smelt cookies baking.
Chocolate Chip!=)

oh fyi I am Nai ma here posting=P

-afk-