Friday, August 26, 2005

Okay.
They're having an argument on who to blog tonight so I'm here=)

Band band band.
I dunno where to begin cos I haven't been there THERE for the past weeks.
Except this afternoon where I tried to kajiao unsuccessfully, causing the mace, *oops I mean baton, to drop into the drain.
Sorry Lisa=P

Yes I do admit the band is LOUD now.

But ZAO XIA!!!

Out of tune, flat whatever negative terms you can think of.

You guys can wear ear plugs but do you know what you are really playing?

I'd rather have you guys play in tune than blast out whatever you term music.
Cos I would call that noise=/
You're not in a marching band man!
Mr Chew or Mr Masree ask you all to play loudly doesn't mean you are to blast in the amphitheatre!

I heard Timo saying 'use diaphragm'
But how many really take heed?

Do you listen with your heart?
Listen to your other band peeps?
Or just blast our whatever notes you see on the damn score?

oh I dunno.

whatever=/


Support Anti-Stickman Project!

-afk-