Friday, January 06, 2006

hey peeps . its me yvonney . by right i shuldn't be blogging bt my personal feelings here lar, but as i dun haf my own blog , i haf to blog here lor. sorrie ar , if i bore you guys, hope you dun mind .

well, i haf been crying everyday since weds. so its a bit ... ... but i really cant help it lar. i am under stress mah . alot of things which i really dun wanna toke or mention here haf been going round my head tis past few daes. but finally i haf thout it out , wad i really want etc lar. so i guess i shuld be happy now.


i wanna take tis chance to thank yiching our naima for talking and counselling me todae and jus coming down for me . i really appreciate it. thank yoo naima , i will try my best to you proud and not disappoint you. i owe you one naima , thanks alot. (:
to my 'siblings' who has been there fer me , thanks sam for caring . thanks nehneh for listening and counselling me when we were suppose to tink of ideas during PW. (: thanks liyan who has always been there fer me. thanks to xiang xiang who let me bully you regardless of how unreasonable i haf been , i now yr ming hen ku . LOL! o ya , i aso wanna thank fiona for her wise words which i tink i will surely nid and to meiting , wo bu hui ba ni dang cao de . haha. and to minni and rachel , who has been fun and superb seniors.

now lets all be strong and put aside all unhappiness and try to get as many sec 1s as possible and most importantly put up a good show. may god pray for us and bless us tt we will get the no. of sec 1s mr chew and our band needs and wants. (:

sam, the holy cow , mus do prayer for us and the band hor. (: kidding.

and once again thanks to everyone who's been there for me when i am at my bottomest pit . thanks . (:

lots of love ,
yvonney , hungry and full (:

No comments: