Friday, September 09, 2005

Aiya....ur ahgong got story to tell....about his dreams
~~~~
so the story goes lky tat,
my section and nai die section went for section outing together..
[Percussion and eupho section]
~~~
then we went out to the sea to fish..then the kunlong...[if u dun know...the guy from my section who always sneeze very loudly] ..push elaine,joshua,ulric and me down into the water.we were told to chase after fish ...we were lky WTF....push us down to chase fish....so we LL lor go chase after the 2 fish.
~~~
Elaine and joshua went to chase after a black fish, then me and ulric went to chase after a shiny fish la...then chase lor...then elaine and joshua fish turns out to be a black gold fish and me and ulric turns out to be a lily... dumb dream rite....aha...
~~~
lky wad nai die ..say "stupid ppl dream of stupid dreams"so refering that im stupid la !!!ahaha..nvm ...i know u jking nia..but its a reali a stupid dreams ...so i write it here so tat i can get this dumb dream out of my head ....
~~~
ok Bagua here..blehx...hungry eat me...but i very oliy..dun wan zits dun come find me wan then come....aha ..craping here..

No comments: