Saturday, September 24, 2005

To Li hua, Vanessa, Rachel, Xin ni, Elaine.
Good luck for your EOY-s.
Choose your subject combination carefully but be confident in your choices.
That's the next step to leaving Zhonghua Sec.
*oops
Yes just do your best and no one can fault you for whatever results you receive.
Only you can fault yourself but please don't do that.

To Samuel, Yvonne, Kai Siang, Li Yan and Ian.
*I just realized you all from 1E3; gosh I was ignorant.
Good luck as well for your EOY-s.
This is your first major examination (MYE not counted lah!) and the results you receive reflect how much effort you have put in this year and also, how you feel/deal with each new subject since P6.
And also, how much you might have relaxed since the release of your PSLE results.
Haha lame.
Yes it's important for you anyway because they lay the foundations for next year, which is your streaming year.
If you're lucky, you'll even get to choose the new O levels MOE has intentions to include, such as DRAMA and ECONOMICS.
So, do your best.

I'm not being biased by typing more for Sec1s hor=P

Jacko as well.
Hopefully the final moderation of the Prelim results can allow you to enter TJC for the 1st 3 months.
If not, FTMJC, founded by 4E2, will be glad to take you in.
Although the subjects do not appeal to you so I encourage you not to join the latter.

As for myself.
Good luck for the interview if I ever get to get an appointment with the pie-faced lady.
I will be going to Trinity after all.
I am shocked, seeing that my results actually didn't fit the criteria.
Hopefully Mrs. Ngiam can help me out here.
*shall not reveal

anyway.
time to scoot off.

-afk-