Tuesday, September 13, 2005

hehes...
let me suan you
today...
i get to go home at 11 am!!!
hehes...

~~~
felt so farnie
cos it's like
in the morning,
onli 3 and a half sec 4&5 classes come
then most of them are taking chinese
so...
after bio paper
i wanted to take my bag n go home
then like nobody go liddat...
then i so scared...

~~~
i realli panic
cos it's like
my teacher say no need take chinese le mahs
then shld be no need take
chinese prelims oso right
budden, like nobody going home
so i tot mus take!!!
then i was like
asking aroung
"eh! can go home alrd right?"
then most of their ans were
"huh? i taking chinese lehz"
then i was so scared...

~~~
anyway...
haiz... last night
hell of a night
~~~
cos today is bio paper mahz
then ms tan always set very hard one
so i drank 2 packets of coffee...
drink n drink
and mug n mug (study)
i took away my clock in my room some more
hehes...
cos everytime i see "10pm"
then my eyes wanna close le
~~~
anyway... i study until 0215 liddat...
my body veri tired...
i wanna sleep
but im still veri high n energetic
cos of the coffee
~~~
so the whole night (from 0215)
i've been lying on my bed
telling myself to go to sleep
budden i JUST CANT SLEEP!
~~~
i abit dose off around 3+ 4 am...
then my bro's alarm clock
RANG!!!RANG!!!
so damn loud!!!
at wad time?
at 0430!!!
GOD DAMMIT!
hehes...
~~~
anyway, i ignored it
then i sleep...
until my dad woke mi up at
0530...
i was still veri high n energetic
it's as if i sleep like never sleep liddat
cos i still veri high...
~~~
usually mornings i will shout at my bro
for god knows wad reason
i jus keep shouting at him
for nothing lahz...
but today...
so good mood
i keep laughing...

~~~
hais... the paper is so damn hard...
then some more chem tml
is E. Lim set one
die die die
haven started...
bad ger mi
still here tying
i should have nearly finished revision by now...
hehes
~~~
anywayz,
hehes... lao po today no need to
go to school...
so good...
nonetheless,....
jia you to all having exams
esp streaming
jia you horz...
~~~
~~~
-signing off-
*nAi DiE*

No comments: