Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Recently, after CCA stop,i found out that i have no where to go after school..GRR...althought xinni,vivian,vanessa and me have been studying in the library for the past few days , i miss band ! dunno they will anot ,maybe not !?!!??
~~~
It seems that onli my darling,my nuer and me is lky getting in the mood to study now,maybe it is for nai ma or maybe for our own gd..we are gonna to work our ass off! .. aha..dunno..feel so messy now..nvm..=)
~~~
Maybe its time to put band aside bahz..i feel so uncomfortable putting band aside..felt so lost..no where to go after school no music..no music no life=)..aha..i miss the drumset and all my instruments..i suddenly felt so....i got so mani lao gong..aha..
~~~
1307 arhz...lets work our ass off!..aniwae i ask u all to go the concert..u all haven reply me lehz....later i cane u all arhz...aha..give me ur answer by tml.=)
~~~
To nai die..u got the syf foto le arh..i still dun have lorz....nvm the band foto will be given after exams..ya tats all la..Ahgong=)

No comments: